Not enough space in your booth to demo your products or services? Too many attendees asking for information at the same time? Try the Technology Showcase which gives you the opportunity to showcase products, allowing attendees to ask questions without the distraction of a crowded booth.
Technology Showcase sessions:
- Held in a conveniently-located segregated area on the exhibit floor with theater-style seating for 40 people and are 30 minutes in length
- Include a microphone, projector, screen and Internet connection (you bring your own laptop, changes to seating and/or audio-visual equipment is not allowed)
- Promoted in the MLA '19 Official Program
- Included on signage outside the designated area
- $2,499 per time slot
- Exhibitors are encouraged to promote your Technology Showcase to MLA '19 attendees by using the Pre-Registration Email Blast Service, or the conference mailing list.
To reserve your spot, complete the information below with payment by January 25, 2019 to be included in the MLA '19 Official Program. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. After January 25, additional requests can be submitted based on space availability. Confirmations will be emailed to the contact person as assignments are made.
Limit to 50 words. MLA reserves the right to edit for style and length. Applications received by January 25, 2019 will have description included in the MLA '19 Official Program. Applications received after January 25 will be in the Official Addendum.
Note: Send checks to Medical Library Association, Department 4627, Carol Stream , IL 60122-4627. Indicate on the check "Technology Showcase".
Cancel in writing to Tina Vickery (email@example.com) by March 8, 2019 to receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be given after March 8, 2019.
Contact Tina Vickery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-752-6312.